Saturday 3 January 2015

2-Dimensional Design (Assignment 2)

Second Assignment - Expansion of Square


          "What's your square?". This was the first question we received from Ms Maslisa when we attended her class. We all was curious, "Square is just a square, where can it be another type of shape?". As Ms Maslisa told us, square is just not a square, it can be story of yours or inspiration of yours and further on by a paper cutout display. After Ms Maslisa gave us a lecture, we started to find out our square and sketch it out. During that time, I surprisingly done my sketches in just half an hour. Thus, my square was appreciate.

           Why appreciate? It is because I have meet a lot of great men and women in my life, those were my family, relatives, teachers, lecture, seniors and mostly friends. I want them to be in my assignment to show that I really appreciate them.




Asymmetry paper cutout 
(If you appreciate it, then you'll connect it become a heart, If you don't, then you just received pieces)

 


Symmetry paper cutout
(Appreciate every chances of conversation, your relationship builds up on every communication, such as garden, you need time, patient, and continuously care to build up a pretty garden) 

No comments:

Post a Comment